Terms and Conditions (English)
This facility (referred to as “Interval Plus”, “we” and “us” in these Terms and
Conditions) is the operator of the Interval Plus facility set out overleaf. The
person named in the Registration Form (“you” or “Member”) is a user of our
Interval Plus facility.
The decision to accept an applicant as a user of IntervalPlus’ facilities shall be
at our absolute discretion. Once we have accepted an applicant by countersigning the contract, these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to
time, shall apply. This agreement is for the entire period of membership as set
out on the registration form and shall continue, thereafter for an unlimited
period until terminated in accordance with Clause 4 below.
Cancellation and Termination
- If your membership is for an agreed minimum period of 3 or 6 or 12 months
you may only terminate this agreement to the end of the agreement time.
- If you are certified by your GP as permanently (being 3 months or more)
unfit to train or if you move your permanent residence to a location which is
more than 30 miles from any IntervalPlus facility, you are entitled to terminate this agreement by 30 days’ notice in writing. In this case, you will receive a pro rata refund for any full months prepaid which fall after termination date.
- If you are certified as temporarily unfit to train by your GP (more than 4 weeks), you can ask us to suspend this agreement. You will then be credited any period of absence in excess of one (1) month for future use.
- We may terminate this agreement immediately if we are of the opinion that
your conduct is:
(i) offensive; or
(ii) if you have committed a serious or repeated breach of this Agreement or if you repeatedly disregard our instructions and training principles.
Booking and Dates
- Reservations are made through the program provided by Interval Plus
CrossFit, where each customer has their own user and can be booked. In the
case of a system failure, the reservation is made by customer service.
- The participant is entitled to attend for all days but is not allowed to attend
more than one class per day.
- If the booking is made and then cancel the booking late or not attend the
participant is counted as if he attended. Cancellation must be made two hours
prior to the date for no late booking.
- In the event that appointments are booked and not present for 3-4 days in
the same month, Interval Plus CrossFit may suspend the membership and
prevent the participant from booking.
- Interval Plus CrossFit may refuse to enter the client in the event of any of the
Appointments for Personal Training:
- Personal training must be booked according to the dates available in the
system and the deadlines must be met.
- If the appointment is booked and is not cancelled 24 hours before the date
is calculated from the number of sessions, the date is calculated as if the
- 3 times a week are reserved for a maximum of personal training as shown
in the offers.
Age and health user
You confirm that you are over 18 years of age. You warrant that you answered
the questions in the health history form correctly. We strongly advise you to
take expert medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program.
- Neither we nor our employees or agents shall be liable for loss, damage or
theft of any property belonging to you or any of your guests brought into any
Interval Plus facility except caused by Interval Plus or its employees’ or its
agents’, negligence or breach of duty.
- Personal belongings are also not allowed in the studios. Use of our facility
You confirm that you have been made aware of our instructional guidelines,
which will apply, to your use of all IntervalPlus facilities. You are required to use our equipment carefully and sensibly to avoid damage to the equipment or injury to fellow users. There is a strict policy of not allowing any drugs into the facility. Persons who are intoxicated will be asked to leave the facility or
- Infants and kids of any age are not allowed inside Interval Plus CrossFit
facilities, unless a specific program has been design for them and/or initial
approval from management has been sought in advance.