Terms and Conditions (English)
This facility (referred to as “Interval Plus”, “we” and “us” in these Terms and Conditions) is the operator of the Interval Plus facility set out overleaf. The person named in the Registration Form (“you” or “Member”) is a user of our Interval Plus facility.
The decision to accept an applicant as a user of IntervalPlus’ facilities shall be at our absolute discretion. Once we have accepted an applicant by countersigning the contract, these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to
time, shall apply. This agreement is for the entire period of membership as set out on the registration form and shall continue, thereafter for an unlimited period until terminated in accordance with Clause 4 below.
Cancellation and Termination
- This agreement cannot be terminated for any reason unless it has been approved by Interval Plus management.
- This agreement cannot be terminated in the case of relocating one of our branches in a radius less than 30kms away of the original branch or if one of our branches is closed and there is another branch within the 30 km radius of the closed branch
- If you are certified by your GP as permanently (being 3 months or more) unfit to train or if you move your permanent residence to a location which is more than 30 kms away from any IntervalPlus facility, you can request to terminate this agreement and it will be processed based on the approval or rejection of Interval Plus management.
- If you are certified as temporarily unfit to train by your GP (more than 4 weeks), you can ask us to suspend this agreement. You will then be credited any period of absence in excess of one (1) month for future use.
- We may terminate this agreement immediately if we are of the opinion that your conduct is:
(i) offensive; or
(ii) if you have committed a serious or repeated breach of this Agreement or if you repeatedly disregard our instructions and training principles.
Booking and Dates
- Reservations are made through the program provided by Interval Plus CrossFit, where each customer has their own user and can be booked. In the case of a system failure, the reservation is made by customer service.
- The participant is entitled to attend for all days but is not allowed to attend more than one class per day.
- If the booking is made and then cancel the booking late or not attend the participant is counted as if he attended. Cancellation must be made two hours prior to the date for no late booking.
- In the event that appointments are booked and not present for 3-4 days in the same month, Interval Plus CrossFit may suspend the membership and prevent the participant from booking.
- Interval Plus CrossFit may refuse to enter the client in the event of any of the aforementioned cases.
Appointments for Personal Training:
- Personal training must be booked according to the dates available in the system and the deadlines must be met.
- If the appointment is booked and is not cancelled 24 hours before the date is calculated from the number of sessions, the date is calculated as if the client attended.
- 3 times a week are reserved for a maximum of personal training as shown in the offers.
Age and health user
You confirm that you are over 18 years of age. You warrant that you answered the questions in the health history form correctly. We strongly advise you to take expert medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program.
- Neither we nor our employees or agents shall be liable for loss, damage or theft of any property belonging to you or any of your guests brought into any Interval Plus facility except caused by Interval Plus or its employees’ or its agents’, negligence or breach of duty.
- Personal belongings are also not allowed in the studios. Use of our facility You confirm that you have been made aware of our instructional guidelines, which will apply, to your use of all IntervalPlus facilities. You are required to use our equipment carefully and sensibly to avoid damage to the equipment or injury to fellow users. There is a strict policy of not allowing any drugs into the facility. Persons who are intoxicated will be asked to leave the facility or refused access.
- Infants and kids of any age are not allowed inside Interval Plus CrossFit facilities, unless a specific program has been design for them and/or initial approval from management has been sought in advance.